Giovanna Fletcher is one busy woman! She's an author, a vlogger (at Giovannasworld.com), married to a rockstar, a mother-of-two AND starting this month, our brand new columnist! Each month, Giovanna will be sharing stories and insights about her life, and how she's coping 'with two little boys and one big one!' You can expect a fair amount of chat about cake and Nutella, too – two of Giovanna's favourite things. Get to know our brilliant new columnist a little better below...
1. Giovanna was born in Essex, England but has family in Italy. Her dad came over to England when he was 19 years old and Giovanna often visits her 95-year-old 'nonna' (granny) in Valva, Italy.
2. She's a best-selling author of women’s fiction. Giovanna has written five romantic novels to date, and says that Judy Blume was one of her favourite authors when she was younger. Her new book 'Always with Love' hits stores this month and will be available at selected Asda stores for £4, or part of the 2 for £7 deal.
3. She married her childhood sweetheart four years ago. Giovanna's husband Tom Fletcher is a singer and musician, best known for being part of pop rock band McFly. He has also written songs for big name bands such as One Direction, Busted, The Vamps and 5 Seconds of Summer.
Happy four year wedding anniversary @tomfletcher. In some ways it's gone super fast, but in others it feels like forever ago. So much has happened since - a few tours, several books and two utterly gorgeous boys... I'll be forever grateful for the love we share and the fact I get to spend my days with my best friend by my side. You rock...❤️�� ��xxx P.S. Thanks for putting up with my hormones and flaws. I know I can be a total plonker at times. I don't know how you do it. �� P.P.S. I don't know how I do it sometimes either. Haaaaaa! #nooneisperfect #butyouaremykindofperfect ��❤️
4. Giovanna is a mum of two adorable little boys: two-year-old Buzz Michelangelo Fletcher and three-month-old Buddy Bob Fletcher.
5. She's the older sister of 'Towie' star Mario Falcone, who she says is 'such a sweet guy.' Giovanna and Mario also have another sister, Giorgina.
6. She's not afraid to speak her mind. When Giovanna was body shamed just a few days after giving birth to her second son, she decided to share her experience with others by posting a message on her instagram saying: 'Yes, I still have a bump. But that bump kept my little baby boy safe for a whole nine months. That bump has filled my world with even more love and light than I knew possible.'
A few days ago I had a near stranger point at my stomach, laugh and say 'Oh look, Mummy's still got her tummy'. This was eleven days after giving birth. I was so shocked I laughed. But the words have stuck with me. Obviously. It wasn't left there either as there was another comment about my face 'slimming down'. More than anything, I was baffled over the stranger's need to share her thoughts... Yes, I still have a bump. But that bump kept my little baby boy safe for a whole nine months. That bump has filled my world with even more love and light than I knew possible. That bump is a miracle worker... My bump will slowly go over time, but I'll never stop being thankful to it and my body for everything it's given me. #spreadlove ❤️ xx
7. She's an animal lover and a proud mummy to two cats - Aurora and Leia.
8. Giovanna is a 'Game of Thrones' fan! Who isn't?
9. The Fletchers have a wicked sense of humour. Watch Giovanna make her husband Tom blush in one of their super cute video blogs here.
10. Giovanna is an actress and has a big love of the theatre. In fact, she met her husband at the Sylvia Young Theatre School when they were just 13 years old.
Check out Giovanna Fletcher's new column for Asda here.