This Halloween, the streets are expected to be awash with Harley Quinns, Stranger Things characters and Harambes (RIP).
But, there are some people who prefer to stand out from the crowd. They like to think outside the ‘sexy witch/sexy cat/sexy superhero’ box.
Like this terrifying lot - these guys are totally killing it.
1. Beyonce and Blue Ivy (AKA. Salt-N-Pepa)
They don’t call her Queen Bey for nothing. For her cousin’s 80s themed bash at the weekend, Beyonce and four-year-old mini-me Blue Ivy (with a cameo from Bey’s mum Tina) dressed as 80s hip hop duo Salt-N-Pepa in their iconic Push It video.
2. The girl with the floating head
Some people don't even need a costume. Ailish managed to achieve her creepy floating head look with the power of makeup alone.
3. This real-life Beanie Baby
Sure to be an instant collectable.
this halloween costume ���� pic.twitter.com/ulGjHzM2xM— FREDDY �� (@FreddyAmazin) October 30, 2016
4. Kylie Jenner gets Dirrty
King Kylie looked the spitting image of Christina Aguilera in her infamous ‘Dirrty’ video – leather chaps included.
The outfit even got the official seal of approval from Aguilera herself.
5. Frozen head in the freezer
Mum Alicia Williams from Texas decided to dress up as a frozen head in the freezer for her work Halloween costume contest (as you do). The epic costume was retweeted over 19,000 times after her daughter Jessica proudly shared it online over the weekend.
My mom was a dead/frozen head in a freezer. She killed it!! pic.twitter.com/rIYFu2rbiO— DIVA JAY (@jwilllovely) October 28, 2016
6. Bette Midler dressed as her iconic Hocus Pocus character Winifred Sanderson
Oh, just give us a Hocus Pocus sequel already.
7. The epic Stranger Things tributeThis is total squad goals. This friendship group dressed up as virtually the entire cast of the spooky Netflix hit.
Halloween costume goals ���� pic.twitter.com/yndifuhmao— Stranger Things (@STScenes) October 30, 2016
8. #TraingateThese two friends went as Jeremy Corbyn forced to sit on the floor and an (empty) reserved Virgin Trains seat respectively.
9. Katy Perry was Hillary Clinton
Classic Hillary pantsuit there.
10. The IncrediblesPlease adopt us.
family halloween costume goals oh my god so cute pic.twitter.com/f8RUDHKpjQ— abdul the ghoul �� (@Advil) October 31, 2016
11. Amazon Prime
Caron Arnold, an American art director, came up with this rather pun-derful costume for her office fancy dress contest. And, yes, she did take the top prize.
12. The Stranger Things Demogorgon
Forget Barbs and Eleven, this was THE ultimate Stranger Things costume.
13. The guy who dressed up as his dog's favourite Gumby toyTake a bow Ben Mesches and his pup Joelene. You win.
Jolene's pet human dressed up like Gumby, her favorite chew toy, and the whole world fell in love���� pic.twitter.com/FKRSydMKQM— Jessie Jessup (@JessieJessup) October 29, 2016