Want to create a seriously spooky Halloween at-home with zero fuss? Look no further than our awesome no-carve monster pumpkin! Ideal for little ones as they can get stuck in with no carving tools in sight.
Have fun creating the coolest most ghoulish pumpkin you have ever seen! Don't forget to place him outside your front door on Halloween night to warn off those scary spirits!
● 1 Asda White Pumpkin
● 5 Chupa Chups lollies
● Asda Cute Foil Art pack
● 5 large Asda Wiggly Eyes
● Asda A4 felt sheet
● Asda PVA Glue
● Bamboo skewer
1) Cover 5 Chupa Chups lollies (in their wrappers) with foil sheets from the Asda Cute Foil Art pack. Twist the foils tightly around the top of each stick to secure.
2) Stick a self-adhesive wiggly eye onto each foil-covered lolly to create an ‘eyeball on a stick’ funny feature.
3) Create the mouth, using an A4 felt sheet. (Felt is easy to cut with craft scissors and sticks to the pumpkin’s curved shape better than card.) We used purple felt and cut out ‘carved’ teeth, but you can get creative – use any colour you like and design your own spooky smile or scowl.
4) Dab dots of PVA glue all over the back of the mouth. Carefully stick it on your Asda White Pumpkin, smoothing it firmly into place. Allow to dry.
5) Meanwhile, ask an adult to help you poke 5 holes in the top of the pumpkin with a skewer. Then slot an eyeball on a stick into each hole. And... tah-dah! Your pumpkin space monster is all set to scare this Halloween!
*Children should be supervised by an adult when using sharp tools or components.