Complete your Halloween party look with one of these super quick and simple spooky make-up ideas.
Using make-up you've probably already got in your make-up bag, you can magic up one seriously spooky look. But the question is, will it be a trick or treat?
1. Use the black shade from the George Eye Shadow Eye Pigment Palette in Smoky over your entire eyelid and to line under your eyes.
2. Lightly trace a spiderweb under your eye with a black eyeliner crayon. Draw lines down onto your nose and cheek, to form the ‘ribs’.
3. Connect with curved lines, then go over the web with Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black. Finish with Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara in Very Black. You can also add a pair of false eyelashes - one to the top lash line and one to the bottom lash line - if you like.
Vamp it up vampire
1. Blend the black shade from the George Eye Shadow Eye Pigment Palette in Smoky over your upper lids and lightly under lower lashes.
2. Line upper and lower waterlines with Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 10 Red Poppy.
3. Underline eyes with Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Red Carpet then layer on Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Red Diva for a bloodied look. Finish with black mascara and Eylure Fluttery Light Eyelashes.
1. Apply white eyeshadow to your eyelids and up to your brow.
2. Use George Big Flirt Felt Eyeliner to line your upper and lower eyelids.
3. Now draw a line curving outwards and upwards from the middle of your top eyelid towards the brow bone to form the top of your bat wing.
4. Curve the line back round down the browbone to form small wing shapes, finishing back at the corner of your eye.
5. Fill in the bat outline with the eyeliner and finish with black mascara and Eylure Exaggerate Eyelashes.
1. Smudge the purple shade from the Maybelline Graffiti Eye Shadow Palette over upper and lower eyelids, and along the brows to fill in and add colour.
2. Blend the black shadow into the socket creases for a smoky effect.
3. Use a finger to press the glitter purple from George Glam Eyes 7 Shade Eye Palette in Amethyst onto the upper eyelids and the inner corners of your eyes.
4. Line all waterlines with L’Oréal Infalliable Gel Crayon Waterproof Eyeliner in 01 Back to Black then finish with black mascara.
Want a glamorously gruesome effect? These stunning face stickers will complete your Fright Night look in a flash. Choose between these grisly glitter blood drip eye and neck stickers, and these mirroring lace designs.