American actor Chris Pratt (famous for his leading role in Guardians of the Galaxy, Jurassic Park, and most recently Passengers – in cinemas now) is the gift that keeps on giving. Unlike many celebrities he doesn't take himself too seriously, and with his hilarious photos and genius captions, his Instagram is laugh-out-loud funny.
Here are 20 of his funniest moments. * Warning: If you have a drink in your hand, we advise you to put the beverage down – or risk spraying it all over your screen.
1. The time he was "just relaxing in a totally natural position"
2. The time he shared a picture of his younger self "on the red carpet"
3. The time he pranked the movie set
4. The time he casually "warmed up" after being in cold water
5. The time he found Kevin Spacey
(The caption had to be deleted because of profanity but it basically read "Tell me this *** don't look like Kevin Spacey.")
6. The time he "casually" waited for the photo shoot to "start"
7. The time he played charades. We're assuming. We can find no other explanation for these pictures of his wife, Anna Faris.
8. The time he marked his territory
9. The time where he guessed the beer
I remember drinking this beer at the photo shoot and it tasted so good. Which reminds me of the time my friend from work went out with me for beer at this place on sunset about 17 years ago and brought a pitcher to the table and I said, "What beer is that? No wait don't tell me. Let me guess." And I sipped it. "Newcastle!" He was like, "Yah that's right...That's probably not a good sign Chris"
10. The time he found Braveheart
Anna: Good morning Me: Whoa! You look........ beautiful. Anna: Why did you pause before you said beautiful? Me: Turn around. Anna: Why? Me: Just do it. I wanna take a picture. (She turns around... I take this picture) Me: Look. (Show her picture) Me: You look like Braveheart. Anna: Oh my God. You're right. Me: Freeeeeeeeeeeeddddoooooom!!!
11. The time he was "sniffing his knuckles"
12. The time he shared his feminine side
13. The time where he was rescued after getting "stuck" for "hours" between two rocks
One more still from the @vanityfair photo shoot. I have to credit the brilliant photographer @markseliger who discovered me wedged between these two rocks. It took him all day to pull me out. I had been stuck there for hours. I had barely enough strength to stare pensively into the distance. I mean, it was bad. Anyways. I almost had to chew off the lower half of my body to get out. But I'm not flexible enough. Bottom line. I could have died. But thanks to the brilliant photographer @markseliger I'm alive to tell the story, which is currently being optioned for a movie.
14. The time he admitted he has no sense of style
@instylemagazine was kind enough to name me September's Man of Style. You can buy the #magazine on the stands now if it pleases you. This photo shoot was geared toward releasing the #magnificent #magnificent7 Movie in theaters September 23rd. Full disclosure I did not pick out any of the clothes which is kinda funny for a guy who is called the "man of style" �� I mostly like T shirts with American flags on them. Usually I go for the one on the top of the "shirt pile" but I want to promote this nice magazine called In Style Magazine because everyone who was there that hot day we were doing the photo shoot was really nice. They had nice food spread out. And they played good country music. And there were horses all over the place. I feel like I took some pictures with some horses but those didn't make the magazine. Maybe I accidentally closed my eyes or maybe the horse's agent threw a Hollywood bitch fit for some reason. The people who picked out the clothes have good style. No doubt. Oh! They even gave me a shirt!!!! Such a nice shirt. Like a flannel shirt but made out of pajamas and the thing cost like $500 or something ridiculous but they just gave it to me!!! So. Anyways. Hopefully this helps them at least sell $500 worth of magazines to make up for that sweet ass shirt. It's up in Washington so I can't send a pic right now of the shirt. But trust me. It's great. @instylemagazine September 2016 Man of Style on newsstands now. Photographed by @thomaswhiteside; styled by @jamesvaleri; photo director @lisamartin0563; grooming by @bridgetbragerhair; production by @kelseystevensproduction.
15. The time he proved he's still a big kid at heart
16. The time he shared too much information
17. The time he found that innapropriate "I ❤️ BJ" T-shirt
18. That time he wished everyone a "Happy Prattsgiving"
Grateful for so much, not the least of which is this four day weekend with my family. Loaded the truck, took the wife and boy on a road trip to a beautiful destination in the woods. A big shout out to everybody who can't be with their families because they're overseas serving their country. We salute you and give you thanks. #Family #Thanksgiving I forgot to photo credit Jaimie Trueblood
19. That time he finally shared a picture of Jennifer Lawrence
20. That time he proved he's a romantic too.
We have always wanted to try a Quilceda Creek cabernet. A Pacific Northwest wine that scores 99-100 in all those wine magazines. The vineyard is about 20 minutes from where we grew up and I've never had it. Anyways. I don't know shit about wine. But GOD DAMN this woman is good lookin' and the wine sure tastes good as well. Thankful for so much. #AnnasBDayWeekend #freedom