Whether you're looking for tasty picnic ideas or satisfying ways to mix up your lunchtime meal, we've got plenty of colourful and flavour-packed wrap ideas to tickle your tastebuds this summer.
So, Get Your Cook On and whip up wraps to remember! Don't forget to tag us on Insta @Asda and use #GetYourCookOn.
Pulled pork & quick pickle wraps
- Cook Asda Slow Cooked Sweet Honey BBQ Pulled Pork according to the pack instructions.
- Toss some sliced radishes and carrot and cucumber matchsticks with a little lime juice and zest and a pinch of caster sugar, then leave to pickle for 30 mins.
- Mix some reduced-fat garlic mayonnaise with a splash of sweet chilli sauce.
- Lightly toast Asda White Mini Wraps then spread over the sweet chilli mayo.
- Top with the pork and pickled veg, some coriander, sliced red chilli and sliced spring onions. Fold or roll up to serve.
Greek salad wrap
- Toss some chopped vine-ripened tomatoes, diced cucumber and a handful of sliced pitted black olives with a good splash of Asda Honey & Mustard Dressing.
- Crumble some feta into a separate bowl, add a little finely chopped dill and stir to combine.
- Spread the salad mixture over Asda Mediterranean Wraps and top with the feta mixture and some sliced iceberg lettuce and finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, then fold or roll up to serve.
Roast salmon with mango & chilli salsa wrap
- For the salsa, stir together some peeled and chopped mango, diced red chilli, and red onion and a little chopped coriander.
- Mix in a splash of sweet chilli sauce and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Lay out Asda White Wraps and top with a handful of spinach and some Asda Kiln Roasted Salmon Flakes.
- Spoon over the mango salsa and fold or roll up before serving.
Falafel, houmous & beetroot wrap
- Mix some Greek-style fat-free natural yogurt with a little tahini, some chopped mint and a little lemon juice and zest.
- Spread some houmous over Bfree Sweet Potato Wraps, add cooked Gosh! Original Falafels and top with a little Extra Special Apple Balsamic Vinegar Infused Beetroot, some shredded red cabbage and Little Gem lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle over the tahini yogurt and fold or roll up to serve.
Fancy making one of these wraps for lunch? No problem! Find all the ingredients online.