If Biscoff spread couldn't get any better, then you're in for a super chocolatey treat! We take the nation's fave spread and give it a touch of magic – say hello to the Biscoff brownie.
This is super easy to create and even easier to devour with family and friends. Enjoy!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
2 x 284g pack Asda Chocolate Brownie Mix
2 medium eggs
60g unsalted butter, melted
100g dark chocolate chips
250g Lotus Biscoff Caramelised Biscuits, half chopped, half left whole
150g Lotus Biscoff Smooth Biscuit Spread
30ml whole milk
STEP BY STEP
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease and line a 20 x 20cm square loose-based tin with baking paper.
2) Make up the brownie mix according to packet instructions. Add in the chocolate chips and the chopped Biscoff Biscuits, gently fold through. Stir through the milk then evenly pour into the tin.
3) With a teaspoon evenly dollop the Biscoff Spread on top of the brownie mixture and swirl to combine. Top with whole Biscoff Biscuits.
4) Bake 25-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre.
5) Cool in the tin for 10 mins before removing. Cut into 12 squares, then leave to cool completely.
Will you be giving this one a go? Head in store or online to grab your ingredients and be sure to tag @Asda in your creations!