23 February 2016,
Put a spring in your step with this healthy alternative to all the sugary treats on offer at Easter.
- Put some small sprigs of curly parsley in a bowl of cold water.
- Chop some mixed nuts and seeds to a medium consistency and put some in the bottom of 4 small glasses.
- Peel 12 Chantenay carrots, trim the tops and make a hole in the top of each with a cocktail stick.
- Stand 3 carrots in each glass and divide a tub of houmous between the glasses.
- Top each with more chopped nuts.
- Drain the parsley and stick a sprig into the top of each carrot. That’s all folks!