Give your mum a lovely surprise this Mother's Day with some beautiful flower cupcakes. They are super easy to make and there's no baking required!
Make the perfect flower cupcakes in 8 easy steps:
1. Divide ½ pack Asda Vanilla Flavour Frosting between 2 bowls.
3. Spoon each colour into a separate piping bag with a star nozzle.
4. Take an Asda Plain Fairy Cake and pipe on the pink icing – start in the centre and work outwards in a spiral swirl to form the petals. Repeat until you have 3 pink and 2 purple frosted cupcakes.
6. Use a sharp knife to cut out 5-10 leaf shapes and mark with ‘veins’.
7. Allow to dry then position 1 or 2 leaves on the side of each flower.
8. Line a pretty biscuit tin with crepe or coloured tissue paper, arrange the cupcakes inside and finish with extra crepe or tissue paper, to decorate.