Bored of your usual porridge? Tired of toast? Why not treat yourself to an extra-special breakfast bake, made with flaky French pastries and fresh berries! It's quick and easy to rustle up, and is a great dish to share with hungry housemates.
What you'll need
- Extra Special 4 All Butter Croissants
- Extra Special Seville Orange Breakfast Marmalade
- Extra Special Madagascan Chocolate
- Grower's Selection Raspberries
- 1 egg
- Flaked almonds
1. Arrange the croissants in a baking dish.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the milk and pour around the croissants (try not to pour over them).
3. Brush the top of the pastries with marmalade, and sprinkle the dark chocolate, flaked almonds and fresh berries over the top.
4. Bake in a medium oven until the egg and milk mixture is set with a slight wobble.