Whip up a spooktacularly easy treat in minutes with these Frankenstein-inspired cupcakes!
Using ready-to-scoop cake mixture, these little green monsters are the perfect quick bake this Halloween. And look how cute they are... whoops, we mean scary!
what you'll need
- Spoon Asda Scoop & Bake Chocolate Flavoured Cake Mix
- 15 cupcake cases
- Green food colouring
- Asda Vanilla Flavour Frosting
- Asda Ice Cream Choc Sprinkles
- Cake Décor Edible Eyes
- Asda Coloured Writing Icing
- Cadbury Fingers Chocolate Biscuits
- Spoon Asda Scoop & Bake Chocolate Flavoured Cake Mix into 15 cupcake cases. Bake according to the pack instructions. Allow to cool.
- Stir a few drops of food colouring into a tub of Asda Vanilla Flavour Frosting until you get an even bright-green colour.
- Dollop frosting on each cake. Shape into the flat head of Frankenstein’s Monster with a blunt knife.
- Scatter Asda Ice Cream Choc Sprinkles onto a small plate. Dip the top of each to form the monster’s ‘hair’.
- For each cake, use Cake Décor Edible Eyes and the black icing from an Asda Coloured Writing Icing pack to create a face.
- To finish off your monster, push ½ a Cadbury Finger into the frosting on each side for neck-bolts.