Crispy topped tomato and mascarpone fish
- 350g jar Extra Special Tomato & Mascarpone Pasta Sauce
- 4 Asda Frozen White Fish Fillets, defrosted and patted dry
- 25g reduced-fat mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
- 25g dried breadcrumbs
- 15g Asda Grated Italian Style Hard Cheese
- Fresh basil leaves and crusty bread, to serve (optional)
Empty the jar of pasta sauce into a large frying pan. Add the fish fillets and bring to the boil on the hob. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins until the fish is cooked through.
Remove the pan from the heat and top each fish fillet with 2 slices of mozzarella, then sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and grated cheese. Preheat the grill to medium.
Place the frying pan under the grill and cook for 2-3 mins until the topping is golden and crisp. Top with basil leaves and serve straight away with crusty bread, if you like.