They're deliciously sweet, immensely colourful and are being served at the coolest music festivals, so it's no surprise that the magical creation waffle pops is the latest food craze we can't get enough of.
Essentially mini waffles on sticks covered in a magnitude of sugary toppings such as chocolate, hundreds and thousands, a dusting of icing sugar and a drizzle of some more chocolate - the simple yet genius idea is one which we wish we had thought of sooner.
The dreamy dessert treat was first showcased by California-based company Sweet Combforts at music festival, Coachella. The business, which calls itself the 'home of the waffle pop', loads their heavenly creations with chopped fruit, nuts, biscuits and just about anything else you can think of.
How to make waffle pops
But the good news is that you don't have to be a professional chef or master baker to create them.
1. Simply grab some waffles, put them in the microwave or oven to heat them through.
2. Then cut them in half and push each half onto a flat wooden stick.
3. Next, melt some chocolate and dip half your waffle in it.
4. Load up your waffle with a whole heap of toppings such as strawberries, your favourite biscuit and a handful of nuts.
5. Then sit back and prepare to be wowed.