Feeling the heat? Chill into summer with our easy-to-make ices for lazy, hazy, family-fun days...
● Freezing, whisking and blending a sorbet or ice cream mixture does the same as churning it. If you use an ice cream machine for our recipes, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
● Make sure the fruit you use for sorbets is ripe so it tastes sweet and blends easily.
● To melt chocolate for your ices, put it in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. It’s important to keep the heat low and not to let the water touch the base of the bowl of chocolate, so it melts gently.
- Spoon scoops of Chosen by you Soft Scoop Neapolitan Ice Cream into a Chosen by you Piping Bag fitted with a large star nozzle, alternating scoops of the separate chocolate, strawberry and vanilla flavours as you go.
- Allow the piping bag to sit for 1-2 mins until the ice cream has softened slightly.
- Pipe swirls into Chosen by you Ice Cream Cornets and serve straight away.