American-inspired deep-filled focaccia
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 460g pack Simple to Cook Salt Beef Brisket with Sweet Mustard Pickle
- 300g Asda Creamy Coleslaw Kit
- 360g pack Deli Kitchen 4 Sliced Focaccia
- 4 slices Asda Sliced Emmental Cheese
- 200g roasted red peppers (from a jar), drained and sliced
- 8 Mrs Elswood Sweet Cucumber Sandwich Slices
- 40g Asda Strong Wild Rocket
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Cook the salt beef according to the pack instructions.
Meanwhile, make up the coleslaw kit according to the pack instructions and chill until needed.
Once the beef is cooked, slice lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Split the focaccia and dollop 2tbsp of the coleslaw onto each bottom half. Top with the salt beef, cheese, red peppers, sweet cucumber slices and rocket, dividing each ingredient evenly between them.
Spread the inside surface of each focaccia top with the sweet mustard pickle from the salt beef pack, then use to top the sandwiches.
Serve 1 sandwich per person, cut in half, with any remaining coleslaw on the side.