, 20 June 2016
Shake it up with this tasty take on the classic American dessert. Just don't forget the sprinkles!
- Double cream
- Blue food colouring
- Askeys Treat! Strawberry Flavoured Dessert Sauce
- Chosen by you Vanilla Flavoured Milk
- Chosen by you White Chocolate Stars
- Cherry, to top
- Whip some double cream with a drop or two of blue food colouring until soft peaks form. Transfer to a piping bag with a large star-shaped nozzle attached and set aside. Drizzle some Askeys Treat! Strawberry Flavoured Dessert Sauce down the side of a tall milkshake glass to form red stripes.
- Carefully pour in Chosen by you Vanilla Flavoured Milk. Pipe the blue cream on top and sprinkle over a few Chosen by you White Chocolate Stars.
- Top with a cherry and serve straight away.