Annabel Karmel’s giant cous cous salad with salmon and rainbow veggies
- 125g Good & Balanced Giant Wholemeal Cous Cous
- 100g Frozen for Freshness Edamame Soya Beans
- 180g Asda Steamed Salmon Fillets, flaked
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 198g tin sweetcorn, drained
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
- 1tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2tsp maple syrup
Cook the cous cous and edamame beans separately, according to the pack instructions. Allow to cool.
Mix together the cous cous, salmon and all the vegetables in a large bowl.
For the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, both vinegars and maple syrup in a small bowl. Pour over the salad, toss, then serve.