Apple, radish & beetroot coleslaw
- 2 Golden Delicious apples
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 3tbsp Asda Light Mayonnaise
- 3tbsp Chosen by you Greek Style Natural Yogurt
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1tsp clear honey
- 150g cooked beetroot, coarsley grated
- 12 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 175g carrots, coarsley grated
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
Core, thinly slice and grate the apples and toss with the lemon juice, then set aside.
Mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt, mustard and honey. Stir in the beetroot, radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced, carrots, celery and spring onions.
Drain the lemon juice from the apple and discard, then fold the apple slices into the coleslaw.
Serve straight away or store in the fridge for up to 2 hrs.