- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp Asda Light Mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp Asda Greek Style Yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 200g white cabbage, shredded
- 175g carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
Toss the apples in the lemon juice, then set aside.
Mix the mayonnaise with the Greek yogurt, mustard and honey. Season to taste.
Stir in the cabbage, carrots, celery and onion. Drain the lemon juice off the apples and discard, then fold into the salad.