Apricot glazed chicken
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 515g pack skinless chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 4 level tbsp apricot jam
- 2 tbsp Amoy Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 level tbsp Asda Dijon or Coarse Grain Mustard
- 450g potatoes (peeled weight)
- 4 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Sugar snap peas, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Grease a small roasting tin with the oil and put the chicken in it in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes.
Mix together the jam, soy sauce, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of the mustard, then spoon over the chicken. Bake for another 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, simmer the potatoes until tender. Drain and mash with the milk and remaining mustard. Stir in the chopped chives.
Serve the chicken with mash and sugar snap peas.