Apricot and halloumi salad
- Juice and zest ½ lemon
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 courgettes, cut in long, thin strips
- 6 apricots, halved and destoned
- 1tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 225g Asda 30% Less Fat Halloumi
- 120g pack Asda Strong Watercress, Spinach & Rocket
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 2tbsp pine nuts, toasted
For the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, dried oregano, crushed garlic and extra virgin olive oil. Set aside.
Heat a griddle or frying pan on a high setting. Toss the courgettes and apricots in extra virgin olive oil. Working in batches, cook the apricots and the courgettes for 1-2 mins, or until char lines start to appear if griddling.
Slice the halloumi and griddle or dry-fry on a medium heat for 1-2 mins each side until golden.
Toss the dressing through the Watercress, Spinach & Rocket, along with the red onion and chilli sliced. Transfer to a serving plate.
Top with the griddled apricots, courgettes and halloumi, then sprinkle over toasted pine nuts to serve.