Elsie’s veggie pizza
- 350g plain flour plus extra for dusting
- 7g easy-bake yeast
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g tin Extra Special Pomodorini Cherry Tomatoes
- 125g Asda Light Mozzarella, torn
- 100g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper. Deseeded and sliced
- A handful baby spinach
- 160g pack Extra Special Tenderstem Broccoli, trimmed
Ask a grown-up to preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 8.
Put the flour in a mixing bowl. Add the yeast, oil and 215ml warm (not hot) water, then mix together with your hands to form a dough. Knead on a floured surface until smooth.Divide into 2 pieces.
On a floured surface, roll 1 of the dough pieces into a circle about ½cm thick and 30cm across. Move to a baking tray.
Spread over ½ the tomatoes, squashing them with a spoon, then sprinkle over ½ the cheese.
Repeat step 3 with the remaining dough, tomatoes and cheese to make another pizza. Move to another baking tray.
Lay out the sweetcorn, peppers, spinach and broccoli on plates – and then have fun decorating the pizzas.
Ask a grown-up to bake the pizzas for 10-15 mins until the cheese has melted, then serve immediately.