Asian fusion rice noodle salad
- 200g rice noodles
- 300g cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 100g frozen edamame beans, thawed
- 2 carrots, sliced into ribbons with a peeler
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- 100g radishes, sliced
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 3tbsp orange juice
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 15g coriander
- 1tsp sesame seeds
Soak the rice noodles in 1L boiling water for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain well.
Layer the noodles with the chicken and the veg ingredients in a large jar.
For the dressing, mix together the sesame oil, orange juice, vinegar and soy sauce in a bowl.
Drizzle over the salad and shake the jar with the lid on. Sprinkle with the coriander and sesame seeds to serve.