Asian-inspired chicken and rice stir-fry
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 320g pack Asda Edamame Bean and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 250g pack Uncle Ben’s Golden Vegetable Rice
- 200g pack Asda Sweet Chilli Chicken Breast Chunks
- ½ Grower’s Selection Cucumber, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1tbsp Extra Special Mango & Chill
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok on a high setting. Add the stir-fry veg and the rice and cook, stirring continuously, for 3-4 minutes.
Add the chicken and cucumber to the rice and stir to combine.
Stir through the mango and chilli dressing and serve immediately.