Asian-style coleslaw with baked sweet potato
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 100g frozen broad beans
- 150g white cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 pointed pepper, de-seeded, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 red or green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Prick the potatoes all over and bake for 45 minutes or until soft in the middle.
Add the broad beans to a pan of boiling water, return to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Drain, then allow to cool.
In a large bowl, mix the drained broad beans with the cabbage, carrot, spring onions and pepper.
Whisk the soy sauce, oil, and lemon juice until well combined. Add the chilli (if using) and coriander.
Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and toss everything together.
Serve the coleslaw on top of the potatoes.