- 600g Asda Butcher's Selection Lean Beef Mince
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 level tbsp flour
- 1 Knorr Beef Stock Cube, dissolved in 300ml water
- 2 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 level tbsp tomato purée
- 400g frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and shredded
- 450g long-grain white rice, boiled
Cook the mince and ginger in a large, non-stick sauté pan or saucepan until it browns, stirring all the time to prevent the meat forming clumps.
Sprinkle over the flour and stir in until evenly distributed. Add the beef stock, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and tomato purée. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the frozen vegetables and three-quarters of the spring onions, then bring back to the boil. Cover and simmer for another 5 minutes.
Serve on the boiled rice, with the remaining spring onions sprinkled on top.