Asparagus & cherry tomato tarts
- 2 x 375g packs Asda Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
- 2 x 250g packs Asda Plain Soft Cheese
- 3 large free-range egg yolks
- 100g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 100g Asda Swiss Gruyere, grated
- 24 asparagus tips
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Line three baking trays with baking paper. Cut each piece of pastry into eight rectangles and put on the baking trays. Make a 1cm border around the edge of each with a sharp knife, taking care not to cut through the pastry.
Lightly beat together the soft cheese, egg yolks and grated cheese. Spread in the centre of the tarts.
Trim the asparagus, then top half of the tarts with three spears each. Place the cherry tomatoes cut-side up on the rest of the tarts.
Brush the vegetables with oil and bake for 15 minutes.