Asparagus, pea & spinach salad with lemon dressing
- Ready in: 13 mins
- Serves: 4
- Price: £2.21 per serving
- 150g fresh or frozen peas
- 300g asparagus spears, peeled
- 150g Asda Antipasti Chargrilled Artichokes, drained and halved (2tbsp oil reserved)
- 1⁄2 x 180g bag baby spinach
- 2tsp red wine vinegar
- 1tbsp lemon juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 ball mozzarella, torn
- 10 Asda Nocellara Olives
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Torn bread, to serve
Simmer the peas in boiling water for 1 min. Cool in cold water and drain. Put the peas, asparagus, artichokes and spinach in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the reserved artichoke oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
Add the mozzarella and olives to the asparagus bowl and drizzle over the dressing. Scatter over the lemon zest, pine nuts and basil. Serve with bread.