Asparagus & tofu Thai noodles
- 396g Cauldron Tofu
- 250g Asda Rice Noodles
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3cm piece ginger, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 150g Grower's Selection Asparagus, woody stems removed and chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 200ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2tbsp Asda Red Thai Curry Paste
- 2tbsp reduced-slat soy sauce
- 30g Asda Peanuts, chopped
- 2tbsp chopped basil
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
Drain the tofu on kitchen roll for 10 mins. Cut into cubes.
Cook the rice noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain and run under cold water, then set aside.
In a frying pan or wok, heat the oil. Add the shallot, garlic, ginger and chilli and fry over a medium heat for 5 mins.
Increase the heat, add the asparagus and red pepper and cook for a further 2 mins.
Add the coconut milk, curry paste and soy sauce. Stir well, add the tofu and simmer for 5 mins.
Toss the noodles, peanuts and chopped basil into the sauce. Squeeze over the lime juice and serve with lime wedges, to garnish.