Autumnal celeriac slaw
- 3tbsp Asda Light Mayonnaise
- 2tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- 100g celeriac, peeled and coarsely grated
- 100g white cabbage, finely sliced
- 100g raw beetroot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 small shallot, finely sliced
- 2tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
To make the slaw dressing, put the mayonnaise in a small bowl with the yogurt, mustard and honey. Stir together until evenly combined and smooth, then set aside.
In a dry frying pan, over a medium heat, toast the pumpkin seeds until golden brown.
In another bowl, mix together the celeriac, cabbage, beetroot, shallot, parsley and pumpkin seeds.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and seeds, toss to coat evenly, then season with freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.