Baked fish with crunchy slaw
- 4 frozen basa fillets (from 450g pack)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 150g carrots, grated
- 200g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 50g shallots, peeled and finely shredded
- 1 Gala apple, cut into matchsticks
- Juice ½ lemon
- 2tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 reduced-salt veg stock cube, made up to 150ml
- 400g frozen peas
- 2-pack Bake at Home Baguettes, baked and cooled
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Put the fish on the tray and lay 2 lemon slices on each piece. Drizzle with the oil and season with pepper. Bake for 20-25 mins or until the flesh flakes easily.
Meanwhile, put the carrots, cabbage, shallots, apple, lemon juice and 1tbsp of the parsley in a bowl. Season with black pepper and toss to coat. Chill for 10 mins.
Put the stock in a pan and bring to a simmer. Add the peas, season with pepper and cook for 5-6 mins until soft. Blitz with a handheld blender to a rough purée. Stir in the rest of the parsley.
Divide the pea purée between 4 plates and set the fish on top. Sprinkle with pepper and serve with the slaw and baguettes.