Baked sea bass with peppers
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 sprigs of thyme or rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 whole sea bass, available from the fish counter
- Potatoes, to serve
- Greens, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Put the peppers, onion, tomatoes, garlic and 2 herb sprigs on a baking tray. Drizzle with oil. Season, then bake for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse the sea bass and pat dry. Make 3 cuts in the flesh on both sides. Put a sprig of herb in the cavity of each, then place on the roasted veg.
Bake for 20 minutes, then serve with potatoes and green vegetables.