Baked spaghetti pie with peppers and courgette
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 100g Scratch Cook frozen Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 180g pack mild baby spinach
- 250g Asda Spaghetti
- 100g Violife Original Flavour Block cheese alternative, thinly sliced
- 10g flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped, to serve
Heat the oil in a pan over a high setting. Add the onion, courgette and peppers and cook for 2 mins until softened. Add the tomatoes, bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins. Add the spinach and allow to wilt into the sauce. Season with black pepper.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a pan of boiling water for 10 mins.
Preheat the grill on high. Drain the pasta and return to the pan, then mix into the tomato and courgette sauce. Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish and top with the cheese alternative.
Grill for 10 mins until golden and bubbling. Sprinkle with the parsley and black pepper to serve.