Baked sweet potatoes with chilli dressing
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes, washed and pricked
- 300ml Asda Fresh Soured Cream
- 1 lime, zest of
- 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Bake the sweet potatoes for about 1 hour or until cooked through – they should be soft when pierced with a skewer. Larger potatoes will take a little longer to cook.
Combine the soured cream, zest, green and red chillies, and 3 tbsp of the coriander. Season well and set to one side.
Split open the potatoes and serve topped with a dollop of chilli cream. Scatter with the remaining coriander leaves and slices of chilli.