Baked turkey burritos
- 100g brown long grain rice, cooked
- 400g can Asda Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 522g pack Asda Smart Price Turkey Steaks, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers (or yellow peppers), de-seeded and sliced
- 6 Asda Wholemeal Tortilla Wraps
- 200g jar Asda Chosen by you Mild Salsa
- 50g mature Cheddar, grated
- 100g Asda Chosen by you Guacamole, to serve
- Salad leaves and lime wedges, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Mix the cooked brown rice with the kidney beans and lime juice and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the turkey and cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the onion and peppers; stir and cook for 5 minutes.
Mix the rice into the turkey mixture. Spoon onto the wraps, add the salsa and roll up. Place in an ovenproof dish, with the fold underneath, and sprinkle over the cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through. Serve with the guacamole, salad and lime wedges.