Baked balsamic chicken and Mediterranean veg
- 2tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1tbsp thyme, leaves picked
- 1tsp clear honey
- 4 Butcher’s Selection British Chicken Breast Fillets
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 8 leaves basil
- 420g Asda Chunky Mediterranean Vegetables
- 225g Grower’s Selection Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes, left on the vine
- 1tbsp freshly shaved Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Make a marinade – mix together the balsamic glaze, thyme and honey, then season with black pepper.
Cut a ‘pocket’ into the side of each chicken breast, taking care not to cut the whole way through. Stuff with the sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
Scatter the Mediterranean veg in a baking tray, drizzle with half the marinade and toss to coat. Arrange the chicken on top with the ‘pockets’ facing upwards. Brush with the remaining marinade.
Cook in the oven for 30-40 mins until the veg is roasted and the chicken is cooked through. Around 20-30 mins in, add the cherry tomatoes. Top with Parmesan to serve.