Balsamic chicken with pasta
- 2 x 224g packs Asda Mini Chicken Fillets
- 2 tbsp Asda Coarse Grain Mustard
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 275g penne (or rigatoni)
- 2 x 160g packs Asda Trimmed Sugar Snap Peas
- 250g pack Asda Asparagus, trimmed and cut into short lengths
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and roughly chopped
- Basil leaves, to garnish
Cut each chicken fillet into two or three pieces. Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and olive oil in a large bowl. Season well, add the chicken and toss so that all the pieces are coated. Cover and leave for 30 minutes.
Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 12 minutes, adding the sugar snap peas and asparagus for the last 30 minutes. Drain.
While the pasta is cooking, tip the chicken and all the marinade into a wok or large frying pan and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Add the cooked pasta and vegetables, along with the sun-dried tomatoes, and toss together. Serve garnished with basil leaves.