- 350g leftover roast chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces (skin discarded)
- 350g Chosen by you frozen Broccoli, Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 500g jar Chosen by you Balti Cooking Sauce
- 400g pack Chosen by you Basmati Micro Rice
- Mango chutney, to serve
Put the chicken in a saucepan with the frozen vegetables, chickpeas and balti sauce. Bring to the boil, partially cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, put 6 tbsp water in another saucepan and heat until boiling. Add the rice, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the water has been absorbed. Or cook the rice in the microwave according to the packet instructions.
Serve the curry with the rice and mango chutney.