Bang bang turkey noodles
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 blocks Asda Egg Noodles
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Asda Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1/2 cucumber
- 125g carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 300g cooked turkey or chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Add the noodles to a pan of boiling water and boil for 4 minutes. Drain and put in a bowl. Add 1 tsp of the sesame oil and toss together. Cool.
Put the remaining sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, honey, groundnut oil and 2 tbsp of water in a bowl. Stand over a pan of simmering water and whisk gently until mixed.
Halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds and discard. Slice the cucumber into half moon shapes. Add to the noodles with the carrots, spring onions and turkey and toss together. Drizzle on the dressing,
Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan and cook over a medium heat until lightly toasted. Sprinkle on the salad.