Banoffee pie jars
- 100g Asda Jumbo Scottish Porridge Oats
- 480g pack Asda Low Fat Toffee Yogurts
- 3 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 75g Asda Light Mascarpone Cheese
- 150g Asda Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 100g strawberries, to serve
In a dry frying pan, toast the oats over a medium heat for 5 mins or until golden. Allow to cool.
Divide 240g of the toffee yogurt between 6 clean jam jars and top with the sliced banana.
Mix the mascarpone with the yogurt and spread half over the banana. Sprinkle over the oats, dividing evenly between the jars.
Top with the remaining toffee yogurt, then the mascarpone mixture.
Pop a few strawberries on top to serve.