Barbecue bean, kale and sausage casserole
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 400g pack Asda Reduced Fat Sausages
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 415g can Heinz Beanz in Tomato Sauce
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1tbsp chipotle paste
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 100g kale, washed and sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes
Heat rapeseed oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add sausages and red onions and fry for 6-8 mins, until browned.
Add garlic, carrot and red pepper. Cook for 4 mins until softened, stirring occasionally.
Add Heinz Beanz, chopped tomatoes, chipotle paste, smoked paprika and Worcestershire sauce to the pan. Stir to combine.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 mins until thick, stirring often. Add kale and cherry tomatoes for the last 5 mins of the cooking time.