Barbecue chicken and bean sweet potato oven ‘fries’
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 300g Asda frozen Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries
- 200g pack Asda BBQ Chicken Breast Slices
- 100g Asda Mexican Style Bean Mix in Water, drained
- 80g Asda Grated Four Cheese Blend
- 2tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 2tbsp tinned sweetcorn, drained
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C/ Gas 7.
Tip the sweet potato fries onto an ovenproof plate. Bake from frozen for 20-25 mins until cooked throughout and turning brown at the edges.
Load the fries with the chicken slices, mixed beans and grated cheese, then return to the oven for 10 mins or until the cheese is melted and gooey.
Drizzle over the barbecue sauce, then scatter with the spring onions, coriander and sweetcorn to serve.