- 100g white long-grain rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1⁄2 level tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Easy Chillies
- 2 x 300g cans Asda Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 200g jar Asda Salsa
- 8 Asda Mexican Flour Tortillas
- 100g extra mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salad, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Cook the rice following the pack instructions, then drain.
Fry the onion in the oil until soft. Stir in the cumin and chillies and cook for another minute. Add the pinto beans and mash with a fork. Stir in the salsa and rice and season. Warm through gently.
Heat the tortillas according to the pack instructions. Spoon the mixture on to the tortillas and top with the cheese. Fold up to make parcels.
Arrange on a greased baking tray, seam side down, and cook in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salad.