Bean, feta & beetroot salad
- Ready in: 15 mins
- Serves: 4
- Price: 95p per serving
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- Zest and segments 1 large orange
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 250g pack Extra Special Extra Fine Beans
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 100g frozen broad beans, thawed and shelled
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 2 cooked beetroots, diced
- 100g Chosen by you Greek Feta, crumbled
- 2tbsp toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Crusty bread, to serve
Put the oil, vinegar, mustard, orange zest and shallot in a bowl. Whisk with a fork.
In a large bowl, mix the orange segments, fine beans, spinach, broad beans, carrot and beetroot. Pour over the dressing and toss together.
Top with the feta and hazelnuts. Serve straight away with crusty bread.