Bean & mushroom burgers
- 2 x 400g cans Asda Mexican Style Bean Mix, drained
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp Asda Onion Chutney
- 6 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 pack portobello mushrooms (or jumbo mushrooms), sliced
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 120g bag mixed salad leaves
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
Rinse the beans in a colander and pat dry with kitchen paper. Mash in a large bowl or in a processor.
Chop the coriander and add to the beans with the chutney, 2 tbsp of ketchup, the breadcrumbs and egg. Shape the mixture into 2 patties and put in the fridge for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan. Cook the burgers for 4-6 minutes on each side.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Halve the rolls, then fill with salad, a burger, mushrooms and ketchup. Serve with salad and cherry tomatoes.