Bean & tuna salad
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp chopped curly parsley
- 2 x 300g cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 x 185g cans Asda Tuna Chunks in Brine
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 250g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- Crusty bread, to serve
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard and honey, and season. Stir in the parsley and mix with the cannellini beans.
Drain the tuna and break into large flakes, and add the beans with the onion and tomatoes.
Divide between 4 bowls and serve with crusty bread.
This classic Italian dish can also be made with other canned beans, such as borlotti beans. You could also add diced red pepper, cucumber or celery.