Bean & tuna salad
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into small pieces
- 2 x 300g cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 tbsp Asda Good For You Italian-style Dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 x 185g cans Asda Yellowfin Tuna in Spring Water, drained
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread
- 78g bag wild rocket
Toss the red onion, celery, red pepper and beans with the dressing and parsley. Season with black pepper.
Make sure all the water is drained from the tuna, then break it into chunks and stir gently through the salad.
Split the bread through the middle and lightly toast the cut side. Pile the salad onto the warm bread and serve with the rocket.