Beef and black bean stir-fry with noodles
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 175g Sharwood’s Medium Egg Noodles
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 350g Butcher’s Selection Beef Stir-fry Strips
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 320g pack Asda Mushroom Stir-fry
- 2 mixed colour peppers, chopped
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 425g jar Sharwood’s Black Bean and Red Pepper Sauce
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the noodles for 4 minutes. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or very large frying pan over a high setting. Add the beef, spring onions, red onion and garlic and stir fry until the meat is browned and any liquid evaporated.
Add the mushroom stir-fry, peppers and chilli, if using. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until the vegetables begin to wilt.
Stir in the noodles and the black bean and sweet chilli sauces. Heat through, for 2-3 minutes, then serve.