Beef and black bean stir-fry with noodles
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 350g pack Butcher's Selection Beef Stir-fry
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 320g pack Asda Mushroom Stir-Fry
- 3 mixed colour peppers, chopped
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 300g pack Asda Egg Noodles
- 120g pack Asda Black Bean Stir-fry Sauce
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high setting. Add the beef, spring onions, red onion and garlic, then stir-fry until the meat is browned and any liquid has evaporated.
Add the mushroom stir-fry, peppers and the chilli, if using. Cook for 4-5 mins, until the vegetables begin to wilt.
Stir in the noodles and the black beans and sweet chilli sauces. Heat through, for 2-3 mins, then serve.