Beef and vegetable lasagne
- 2 x sheets dried lasagne
- 150g Asda Frozen Lean Minced Beef
- 2 sprays Frylight Sunflower Oil spray
- 150g Asda frozen Scratch Cook Vegetable Base Mix
- 1tsp Asda frozen Scratch Cook garlic
- 227g can Napolina Chopped Tomatoes
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 4 basil leaves shredded or 1 level tsp dried oregano
- 125g quark
- 2tbsp fat free fromage frais
- 1 large egg
Simmer the lasagne in water for 8-10 mins until tender. Drain and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Spread the mince out evenly in a nonstick frying pan. Cook for 5-7 mins, stirring often. Tip into a small pan.
Wipe out the frying pan and spray with the Frylight. Cook the frozen vegetable base mix and garlic for 3-4 mins, stirring often. Add the veg to the mince.
Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, basil or oregano and 5tbsp water, bring to a boil then simmer and cover for 15 mins.
Mix the quark and fromage frais together until smooth. Add the egg and beat in with a fork. Season.
Spray the inside of a small ovenproof dish with Frylight. Put a layer of pasta in the bottom. Cover with half the meat sauce, then another layer of pasta, the rest of the meat sauce and the rest of the lasagne.
Top with the quark mix. Bake for 25 mins. Serve.